top of page

Personal Training is Hiring

The Recreation and Wellness Center only employs student trainers who are certified through an organization accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA).

If you are certified with one of the accredited organizations listed below, please contact to begin the application process:

If you are not currently certified, consider taking KINE 3030 and 3031: Intro to Personal Training lecture and lab courses. This course teaches the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) curriculum and will help to prepare you for a personal training certification exam.


bottom of page